Classic and typical behavior. Combine this with champion race-baiter Al Sharpton planning his Summer of Flames tour and you have to wonder what other evidence is required to establish charges of “inciting a riot”? The “Reverend” gives televangelists and other carney barkers a bad name
Any second now, the waves of outrage will wash over the Congressman…
rs are going to be going over to the IRS administraitor offices to help them run their programs too, or is it the other way around?
incompetence across the board on every major project, healthcare is a disaster, the president is out of touch, even the media is starting to ask the questions that should of been asking five years ago. Democrats are scrambling to build a firewall around Hillary in the presence about find out how lonely it is at the top
IRS malfeasance: what a farce, to claim this is simple negligence and that “mistakes were made, nothing to see here, move along”.
if it really were incompetence, then you would expect for a number of errors of this type to be committed that crossed all sorts of political boundaries, but because ONLY conservative groups were systematically investigated and delayed then it is clearly evidence of a different sort of agenda.
This is nothing other than simple power politics, using the instruments of bruite bureaucracy to reward your friends and punish your enemies, and all the civil liberties people who ought found their voices to rage against the Patriot Act are typically silent when its not their ox being gored
reat win by FC Kansas City vs Seattle Reign last night; FCKC plays an attractive possession -style game and take their chances with quick counterattacking strikes using their speedy striker. Lauren Cheney showed why she is world class in the midfield, bringing calm and order to the game whenever she got the ball on her foot. Strong and confident with the ball, she plays connecting passes with superb touch. Scott was great in the holding midfield role, winning possession and stopping the Reign counterattacks countless times. The outside wingers and backs are very active and provide support with confidence and speed. The center backs are strong, fast reliable in possession and get the attack moving on both sides of the field. This is a great team for young soccer players to watch to see an excellent team-concept being worked under game conditions. The Blues play at a very high level, with skill, and not the usual American athletic long-ball style.
RJ: the asker of great questions, asked:
Do you have anything written on a weekend review process for a trading journal and trade chart markups?
Double loop learning requires review of work but I don’t have a well-defined process for weekend reviews.
I searched the chatroom and your essays but either didn’t use the right search terms or just didn’t find anything written.
Could you recommend some reading or anything else so I can develop an effective weekend process?
I replied: Try this on: this is what i find myself doing, over and over until someday I get it right:
0. Center ourselves on who we are and feel gratitude for the gift of life and consciousness to reflect on the wonder that is our Self and the world around us
1. Accept who we are and our desire to improve
2. Review what we aim to know, to do, to be (review goals and objectives)
3. Review the facts about what was done, including detailed performance stats as part of our ongoing study
4. Observe the slope of the trendlines and the volatility of our performance (all our trades and all our actions and all our feelings)
5. Review the forms and checklists to ensure discipline was performed; what did we overlook, where did we take shortcuts, and why?
6. Look for moments arising from the facts that seem to be important, trusting in our intuitions to nominate reflections
7. Follow the trails of reflection, connected to facts
8. Identify the A HA! moments
9. Conduct the 4 part learning journal exercise (A Ha moment, Reflection, Commitment to action, Results)
10. Commit our spirit and self to the next cycle of the wheel of improvement which continues to turn
this is what happens when i start writing after reading from the book of tales of Sun Wukong (The Monkey King)