I applaud the idea, but it doesn’t go far enough. How about Congressmen get a pay cut proportional to the size of the deficit budgets they pass? So, this year they should receive a 40% pay cut
Congratulations to President Obama for passing a bill to spend more money and raise more taxes. That’s the leadership you voted for
http://youtu.be/rsAjKS5shLI RLCO case study rlco20121227uvxy
A nice write-up in the Army Times on the Future Force game I designed for the Command & General Staff College. It was cool to see my family commenting in the discussion session.
- Congressional negotiators reach tentative deal on payroll tax cut, jobless aid … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Economic Growth Gives Lift to Obama in NYT/CBS Poll – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Obama stresses economic roles with China’s expected new leader – CNN International (edition.cnn.com)
- White House unveils tougher Iran oil curbs – Financial Times (ft.com)
- Divided Opposition: Key to Syrian Power – TIME (time.com)
It’s sad to see my home town descend into such disgrace. It wouldn’t be this bad if Republicans were in charge and were really as evil as Democrats are incompetent. Unemployed and not looking 47% 35% on foodstamps; 1000s of homes abandoned’. Population cut in half in 20 yrs
“Leaders” crying out for more dole
Meanwhile Democrat poster boy Warren Buffett is engaging in the completely legal tax avoidance behavior that is getting Google pilloried fpr prudent fisuciarily responble decisions about what to do with their money.
dare people act in such a way as to deny government every possible dollar? the nerve!