Creating a vision
Can you crosswalk those five major activities to and AI approach?
How can AI positively affect each of those?
What can we do to reinforce new behaviors at the managerial level?
Once the speeches are over and the awards have been presented we all go back to our desk to start working, what changed is a result of our intervention?
How do we institutionalize the positive change?
- Abstract Paper – Organizational Change On Managerial Roles In Petroleum Development Of Oman (PDO) (thinkingbookworm.typepad.com)
- Unified: Unity Of Command Patch/Sale/Demo (rockpapershotgun.com)
Of all the things to emphasize to the high school graduates of a community that has experienced the outpouring of support from all around the state and nation, the President chooses these words:
President Obama told teens who had survived an EF-5 tornado that they’d meet all sorts of nasty people in life, but that they’d be prepared for it. Flying to Missouri after the NATO summit in Chicago, Obama gave the commencement address tonight at Joplin High School. “I imagine that as you begin the next stage in your journey, you will encounter greed and selfishness; ignorance and cruelty,” Obama told the kids in prepared remarks. “You will meet people who try to build themselves up by tearing others down; who believe looking after others is only for suckers.”
he is like a relentless campigning shark: How can he use the local story to further his message.
Pay no attention to the help[ and support from private donoirs and volunteers, just get brainwashed by the Democratic talking points. Clown is as clown does
Jim Rogers : The faster numbers will be in economies that are well managed and that have commodities because commodities are in a bull market. Indonesia is doing much better this decade than it did in the 1990s because there was a commodity bear market in those days. Australia is going to do better than Belgium. Canada is going to do better than the United States. So you look for well managed countries which have a lot of commodities and you will probably make a huge amount of money. I am not putting money on Congo which has a lot of commodities because this is not well managed. I would look at well-managed commodities countries.- in Economic Times
- Print Money, Spend It, Get Re-Elected (lewrockwell.com)
- Jim Rogers: Invest in Countries with Well-Managed Commodities (wealthwire.com)
- Plunging Commodity Prices Are Ominous For Stock Market! (businessinsider.com)
- Commodities | Lloyds Bank (lloydsbankwholesale.com)
- Janet Tavakoli on Jamie Dimon’s Crazy Trade in Coal (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- How to Trade Commodities (answers.com)
- Janet Tavakoli: Jamie Dimon’s SNAFU: JPMorgan’s Other Derivatives’ Losses (huffingtonpost.com)
- Commodity Dealing and Brokerage in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld (prweb.com)
There was a ton of press about the horrors of JP Morgan about 2B in losses but here is California misunderestimating their budget shortfalls by 7B in the last 4 minutes
The shortfall has widened from the $9.2 billion Brown estimated in January, after lawmakers resisted the Democrat’s call for cost cuts, the federal government blocked other reductions and April income-tax revenue missed budget forecasts by $2 billion. On May 14, he’s set to unveil a revised spending plan and to say how he would erase the gap.
the president’s re-election committee’s daily emails says that he supoprts gay marriage because his daughters wouldnt be able to understand why the same sex parents of their friends shouldnt be treated equally.
because its a good idea to make your own moral judgments based on the sensibilities of children, rather than making an adult level decision on your own