Surprise: hipsters fail to motivate themselves into action
it would’ve been a sad day for the Republic if Stephen Colbert’s latest idiotic attempt at cynical satire had further disrupted national politics in South Carolina. it is reassuring that so few people actually took him up on his promise of adding even more chaos to the Republican primary process.
Colbert is becoming just a little too impressed with himself and his pseudo-influence. The incident further proves that Herman Cain is incapable of feeling shame about his judgment really is as poor as it seems. Between the two of them, they have set back the Republicans progress by a decade.
On the other hand, typical Republican voters don’t know who Stephen Colbert is, and they have already begun to forget the disaster that is Herman Cain. Cain has succeeded in making Obama look presidential.
- Raising Cain in South Carolina (538refugees.wordpress.com)
- A Vote For Cain Is A Vote For Colbert (eoghann.com)
- Media Roundup for “Rock Me Like A Herman Cain: South Cain-olina Primary Rally” (colbertnewshub.com)
- Stephen Colbert Holds A Rally For Herman Cain Despite His Dropping Out Of Presidential Race (perezhilton.com)
- Stephen Colbert Asks South Carolina to “Rock Me Like a Herman Cain”! (colbertnewshub.com)
- S. Carolina Final: Raising Cain (bagnewsnotes.com)
- Stephen Colbert and James Taylor Sing Carolina in My Mind (shoppingblog.com)
- Stephen Colbert’s Super PAC: Vote for ‘Herman Cain’ (newsfeed.time.com)
- Stephen Colbert Exploring Run in South Carolina (newsy.com)
- Stephen Colbert is right on the money (thehill.com)
- Stephen Colbert for president? (canada.com)
- Comedian Stephen Colbert Could Make White House Bid (usnews.com)
- Stephen Colbert Transfers Super PAC Power To Jon Stewart As He Considers Presidential Run (newsroom.mtv.com)