What? Steve Jobs was just another nut who lucked into a broad market trend at the right time?!
Steve Jobs: So, he’s a lunatic, who exploited child labor in emerging markets to make over-priced consumerist products, who ignored scientific evidence to choose his self treatment for cancer, exhibited the same kind of piratish bullying capitalist behavior that Gates is routinely crucified for, and was a jerk to people around him.
is that the kind of lifestyle he proposes to recommend to everyone else in his Stanford commencement speech? no thanks, fan boys
- Calls to activate the law prohibited child labor (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Controversial Monologue On Steve Jobs Coming To NYC’s Public Theater (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Corrections (slate.com)
- Michael Giltz: Theater: “The Agony And The Ecstasy Of Steve Jobs” (huffingtonpost.com)
- Steve Jobs on Creativity (swiss-miss.com)
- Steve Jobs Biography: 5 Tidbits You Need To Read (pcworld.com)
- I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words via 200 Quotes (brainpickings.org)
- Steve, you were right (thenextweb.com)
- I, Steve: Steve Jobs In His Own Words — exclusive preview (boingboing.net)