Republicans finding ways to make Obama look presidential
Its Perry’s race to lose, and he looks like nothing more than Bush 2.0, without the speech impediment, but fewer ideas if that were possible.
Pawlenty dropped out after lacking the courage to even debate Romney when he had a chance, then tried to beat up Michelle Bachman and fell flat.
Newt is a cartoon of himself which hasnt aged well as he gets lost in the noise of an impatient media.
4 more years
- Tim Pawlenty Drops Out Of Presidential Race After Poor Showing In Ames (sensico.wordpress.com)
- Perry Makes Presidential Bid Official (politicalwire.com)
- Rick Perry enters U.S. presidential race (cbc.ca)
- Perry launches presidential bid in S.C., N.H., slamming Obama (boston.com)
- Pawlenty drops out of crowded Republican race (marketwatch.com)
- Texas Governor Perry launches 2012 presidential bid – Reuters (news.google.com)
- Shake Confidence in The Leadership of Obama for America (socyberty.com)
- Ex-Minn. Gov. Tim Pawlenty quits presidential race after weak showing in Iowa straw poll (nj.com)
- Rick Perry to run for 2012 Republican presidential nomination – The Guardian (news.google.com)
- Texas Governor Perry launches 2012 presidential bid (theprovince.com)
- Tim Pawlenty quits after third-place straw-poll finish – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
- Opposition group: 21 dead after Syrian naval forces shell port city – CNN (news.google.com)
- Indiana State Fair Stage Collapse – ABC News (news.google.com)
- Obama approval rating dips below 40% – USA Today (news.google.com)
- Cameron defends ‘zero tolerance’ policy – Aljazeera.net (news.google.com)