Rick Perry: the male Sarah Palin
4 more years
The economy cant be pinned on Obama and the legislative failure is decades in the making. He will be tarnished but not held responsible.
The Republicans will run an ideologue and polarize the country, driving undecideds away from them.
Obama by default.
The good thing that can come out of that is that Obama may actually be in a position to do something substantive on entitlements. Not likely, but the alternative is worse
- Sarah Palin Continues Flirtation With 2012 Run, Will Attend Iowa State Fair (huffingtonpost.com)
- TIME FOR ANOTHER THRILLING INSTA-POLL: So, Sarah Palin and Rick Perry aren’t included in the Ames s… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry is little known but much loved, poll finds – The Star-Ledger – NJ.com (news.google.com)
- The Secessionist Looms (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Sarah Palin to resume bus tour Friday at Iowa fair (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Sarah Palin to resume bus tour Friday at Iowa fair (sfgate.com)
- Surprise: Palin’s bus tour to roll into Iowa this week (hotair.com)
- The Anti-Obama (politicalwire.com)
- NC-2012 Primary: 18% Romney, 17% Bachmann, 14% Perry, 12% Palin (PPP 7/7-10) (huffingtonpost.com)