Obama’s truthy truths
The writer cant wait to make the point that even though Obama’s story about his mother and her insurance strugglers arent exactly true, the LARGER ISSUES are still pertinent
Its truthy without being burdened down by the weight of actual truth.
Much like his claim that 80% of the people are in favor of tax increases to bailout Congress.
Dont tax you, dont tax me, tax that fellow behind the tree
- Obama’s Mother’s Death (aleksandreia.wordpress.com)
- AP Demands Bush of Obama (thevigilantlens.wordpress.com)
- Torturism, the new birtherism (cbsnews.com)
- Discretionary Truthiness (krugman.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Discretionary Truthiness Update (krugman.blogs.nytimes.com)
- AIG’s ‘Truthiness’ Problem (blogs.wsj.com)
- Northwestern Grad Stephen Colbert Comes to Evanston’s Ryan Field on Friday! (chicagonow.com)