Weekend report review, Apr 24, 3011
Tortoise weekend report review.
There are quite a few good opportunities now in the US techs, while silver and the commodities continue to dominate.
CAT is a leader which pulled back sharply to create a tradeable moment; Any strength in emerging markets and Asia less Japan should be reinforced
- The Plutonium Report: Radioactive Water, Core Damage Being Minimized by Tokyo Electric (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- IBM profits from emerging markets (bbc.co.uk)
- Breaking: Two 7.4 Earthquakes Strike Japan, Tsunami Alert Now Lifted (altnewsreport.wordpress.com)
- Breaking: New HAARP Rings Over Perth Australia Exactly Like Ones Seen By Thousands in January 2010 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Review: Dell UltraSharp U3011 (electronista.com)
- Join our Victoria’s Secrets political chat from 10:30-11 a.m. (live.theprovince.com)
- Apply Pressure to Your Representatives to STOP Federal Spendathon (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Breaking 3.11.11 Two Huge Asian Earthquakes, China 8.8, Japan 7.9 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Grim Historic Record of the Destruction of Ishinomaki by Tsunami: Raw Video From Locals (photonicportal.wordpress.com)
- Video: Japan, Shinmoedake Volcano Erupting on March 13, 2011 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)