Press and pundits unite to denounce the calls for violence aimed at Republican state senators in Wisconsin, who are doing what they were elected to do.
Dont hold your breath.
When a hundred thousand Tea Partiers peacefully assemble to protest outrageous spending habits of public officials who have refinanced the futures of their granchildren, the Left cannot wait to label them as terrorists.
When Wisconsin is engaged in a political process to arrange their internal affairs and the Left doesn’t get their way, having lost a t the ballot box, 18 republican state senators get death threats, and not a peep from the press or the Department of Homeland Defense about this domestic threat of violence.
Is this a natural consequence of the violent expression of hatred coming from the champions of free speech? (when its in their favor?)
- Wisconsin governor passes bill to remove collective bargaining rights (guardian.co.uk)
- Wisconsin Tea Partier calls for bloody reprisals against teachers, is castigated by the press (kansasreflections.wordpress.com)
- “Video: Tea Partiers Clean-Up Mess Left By Union Protesters in WI” and related posts (theblogprof.blogspot.com)
- “Thousands of Tea Partiers still outnumbered in Madison” and related posts (rightwingnews.com)
- PROFESSOR JACOBSON: The Other Loser In Wisconsin: Law-Enforcement Credibility. UPDATE: Death T… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Leo W. Gerard: Wisconsin Subterfuge Violates American Democratic Values (huffingtonpost.com)
- Winning! Duh! — Police Drag Wisconsin Protesters Away From Capitol Building (dancleary.typepad.com)
- Gov. Walker Signs Controversial Wisconsin Union Bill Into Law (newsone.com)
- Wisconsin Gov Stamps Labor Bill Into Law (foxnews.com)
- Wisconsin Governor Signs Union Bill (theroot.com)
- “Catastrophe in Japan; West Coast, Hawaii prepare for floods” and related posts (michellemalkin.com)
- “NFL talks break off; Players Association decertifies as a union” and related posts (feeds.dailykos.com)
- “Disaster Alert” and related posts (newsroom.redcross.org)
- Wisconsin Republican: attacks on unions aim to defeat Obama (alternet.org)
- Wisconsin Republican: attacks on unions aim to defeat Obama (dailykos.com)
- Good News and Bad News regarding Wisconsin (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Rush Was Right! (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Wis. Assembly takes up bargaining rights measure – BusinessWeek (news.google.com)
- Eric Holder – Defend Wisconsin Lawmakers from Death Threats (dewgeneral.wordpress.com)
- Anti-union Republicans bar Wisconsin Capitol (alternet.org)
- Press and pundits unite to denounce the calls for violence aimed at Republican state senators in Wisconsin, who are doing what they were elected to do. (kansasreflections.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin battles are just beginning (sfgate.com)
- Wisconsin Republicans Claim Obama Advisers Behind Recall Campaign (foxnews.com)