Wisconsin Tea Partier calls for bloody reprisals against teachers, is castigated by the press
Oops, no, sorry.
I am shocked, shocked!
I really dont mind his rhetoric; I actually agree with him in principle, which puts he and I in agreement with Thomas Jefferson; not bad company. It’s only faux leftist outrage that gets tiresome.
Sometimes it’s necessary to get out on the streets and “get a little bloody,” a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.
Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers’ rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.
“I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going,” Capuano said, according to theStatehouse News. “Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary.”
- Let’s Get Bloody: CWA Thug Assaults Tabitha Hale At Freedom Works (riehlworldview.com)
- Democratic Congressman Rallies Union Members: Time To “Get A Little Bloody” (mypetjawa.mu.nu)
- Liberal-Progressive Discourse — Not So Civil (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Dem lawmaker on labor protests: ‘Get a little bloody when necessary’ (thehill.com)
- Best of the Web Today: ‘Get a Little Bloody’ (online.wsj.com)
- Democrat On Labor Protests: “Get A Little Bloody When Necessary” (mediaite.com)
- Tea Partiers pledge ‘steadfast support’ of Walker in Wisconsin (thehill.com)
- The Black Gay Tea Partier Against Organized Labor (queerty.com)
- REP. MICHAEL CAPUANO (D-MA) CALLS FOR LABOR PROTESTS TO “GET A LITTLE BLOODY,” and James Taranto com… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Capuano to union: OK to get ‘bloody’ (boston.com)