our ass-kickin’ president…
I guess I am glad Spike Lee didn’t suggest that Obama should drop a bomb somewhere to beef up his street cred, yo’
If so, why has he called in CEOs on the carpet to threaten them over health care and financial reform and bailouts and executive pay?
If CEOs dont really matter and cant be trusted to tell the truth (Obama’s words) then why should we listen to a thing that Obama, our government‘s CEO, says?
Who is HIS board of directors? Who does he answer to? Spike Lee, apparently
Related articles by Zemanta
- President Looking To “Kick A**”? (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Hey President Obama, How About Kicking Your Own Ass? (dailyfinance.com)
- Obama looking for some asses to kick (capitolhillblue.com)
- New White House excuse: Obama won’t talk to BP’s CEO because the board of directors is in charge (hotair.com)
- Why Obama can’t kick ‘ass’ in the White House (thegrio.com)
- Obama knows ‘whose ass to kick’ (washingtonmonthly.com)
- HuffPost TV: Roy Sekoff On ‘Ed Show’: 300 Million People Can Tell Obama It’s BP’s Ass He Should Kick (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Won’t Obama Meet With the CEO of BP? (michellemalkin.com)
- CNBC Host Says Obama Sullied Office With ‘Ass to Kick’ Line (usnews.com)
- Palin: Less Talkin’, More Kickin’! Drill We Must! (littlegreenfootballs.com)