Coaching & mentoring: can you do both at the same time?
i think thats why Michelle’s insights are important about mentors mostly asking questions or in helping the mentee explore 2d and 3d order effects
I’ve tried to give good career and personal advice to my subordinates, which includes helping them find a mentor. And i have been open to being a mentor to officers and NCOs outside the chain of command. Its gratifying to see students coming thru our college in the rank of Major that i commanded or was a mentor to when they were Lieutenants 10-15 years ago.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Mentoring: What to Ask a Mentor (womensblog.score.org)
- Grow: Go from Good to GREAT (womensblog.score.org)
- High School Tutor/Mentor (idealist.org)
- How does a Seedcamp mentoring session work? (seedcamp.com)
- Mentor a single mother (socialactions.net)
- Preparing for Being Mentored (christopherscottblog.typepad.com)
- Most Critics Believe They are Mentors (startupprofessionals.com)
- The Need for Being Mentored (christopherscottblog.typepad.com)
- CDG Wales Managing Your Career Making The Most Of Being Mentored (slideshare.net)