Home > education, management, Markets, Teaching, trading, Uncertainty > Profitable ETF Trading Strategies: my 10 best reasons for joining a mastermind
Profitable ETF Trading Strategies: my 10 best reasons for joining a mastermind
I have been a member of a trading mastermind for year and a half and have found it to be one of the most powerful edges in my arsenal as a trader. I cannot recommend a mastermind too highly to anyone interested in improving their trading practice, no matter what their skill level may be.
Here are some of the most important lessons that I’ve learned:
- a professional but friendly mastermind can offset many of the psychological pressures created by the lonely job of trading.
- Having a diverse set of perspectives and points of view will lead you see your trading in a completely different and constructive way.
- Explaining your ideas to others will sharpen your own understanding of your personal style.
- Taking the time to help others is one of the best ways of helping yourself.
- To teach is to learn.
- New ideas can be rapidly assessed, analyzed, developed and implemented so much faster in a group of professionals.
- The ability to rapidly and independently analyze new trading ideas gives a tremendous return on time invested and will strengthen your research and development process.
- The mastermind will keep you from becoming too high or too low.
- If your mastermind forum supports archives and image sharing, you can develop an online trading journal that is most excellent.
- Even after 500 days in the trading mastermind not a single day goes by where I have not learned at least one useful idea or reinforced one powerful trading behavior.
I cannot imagine trading without a mastermind to support me even though I consider myself to be emotionally secure and professionally competent in the practice of the craft.
Whether you are new to trading or a seasoned pro, I strongly encourage you to become involved as a member or leader of a mastermind trading forum in order to supercharge your performance.