More evidence, as if it were needed, that Santorum isnt ready for the big time, acting like a 2 year old boy who didnt get a pony for his birthday. What a classless individual. he would have imploded under his own lack of gravotas in the first week of an administration. Hopefully his bedroom is padded.
Imagine if this had been a Republican political candidate. What would the list of follow-up questions have included?
- Why do you classify this as an error?
- Was it an error of omission or commission?
- What is the purpose of editing?
- Why wasn’t it posted that this was an edited call, in the same way that text edits are annotated when materieal is ommitted?
- How do you decide if the edit is faithful to the larger original context?
- How does this compare to your standards?
- Is this typical of your editing process? How do you know?
- Who monitors you?
- NBC issues apology on George Zimmerman tape screw-up (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Sarah Palin on NBC’s Today Show: “…When Barack Obama Took Over” (markamerica.com)
- Sarah Palin to co-host NBC’s ‘Today’ on Tuesday (boston.com)
- NBC News Admits ‘Error’ In Editing George Zimmerman’s 911 Call, Apologizes (mediaite.com)
- NBC: Romney will win primaries in Maryland and DC (donny-wise.com)
- First Thoughts: Romney to wrap it up? (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Sarah Palin to co-host NBC’s ‘Today’ on Tuesday (newsok.com)
- Sarah Palin to co-host NBC’s ‘Today’ on Tuesday (hosted.ap.org)
- NBC Uses GOP Hostility to Women to Plead with Hillary Clinton to Run for President: ‘Why Not?’ (newsbusters.org)
- Bernie Goldberg To O’Reilly: NBC Should ‘Cut Their Relationship’ With ‘Irresponsible’ MSNBC (mediaite.com)